Do you support the Anti-Counterfeit Agency ?
We have 29 guests and no members online
Board of Directors
The fourth mandate of the Agency is to coordinate with national, regional or international organizations involved in combating counterfeiting. For this reason, the Board of Directors of the Anti-Counterfeit Agency consists of representatives from the public and private sectors. This enables the Agency to coordinate both public awareness and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
The Board consists of the following persons:
- A chairman appointed by the Cabinet Secretary
- Principal Secretary in the Ministry responsible for matters relating to industry,investment and trade, or his representative;
- Principal Secretary in the Ministry responsible for matters relating to finance, or his representative;
- Attorney General, State Law Office
- Commissioner-General of Kenya Revenue Authority, who may be represented by the commissioner of Customs;
- Managing Director of Kenya Bureau of Standards or his representative;
- Chief Executive of the Kenya Association of Manufacturers or his representative;
- Two members appointed by the Cabinet Secretary, not being public officers with knowledge intellectual property rights, consumer protection or trade.